Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pregnancy Journal


Recently I did a project.... "Pregnancy Journal" no we are not expecting but a good friend of mine is :) here is the journal I made using paper lunch bags. There is really no ONE place I got instructions for this project. I just roamed YouTube and modified ALL the videos I watched and made this. Stamps used were Hampton Art "So Cute" and Hero Arts "Swirl ABC's". The paper used was from Me & My Big Idea 12"x12" paper pad. My girlfriend (the one who introduced me to scrapbooking when I was 15) is also a  scrapbooker so I left a lot of the pages blank so she could add her own little magic.
Cover... To make the cover stronger I used a cereal box :)
Overall View
Inside Cover and 1st page
Close up of pull out tags to journal or add a photo
Space to document her growing belly

 Back of tags that are inside each flap of the book. A place of her to add a photo of her belly
Pop out photo section "first sneak peek" of ultrasound photos. smaller flap is for her to write down the foods she was craving and the other side for foods she could not stand!
Another pull out tag to either journal about how she felt when she first felt the baby or a photo 
More blank area to place for a photo 
Last page of journal... a tag for mom and dad to write their hopes and dreams for the baby.
OK now I'm off to send this to her. If this post inspired you please leave a comment with a link to your project. I would just LOVE to see what you cam up with :)
till next time.... keep smiling :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment