Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I've been up to

Ok so i know its been like forever since I've posted anything! but trust me I've been crafting up a storm :) this post will mainly be a photo post. I'm gong to post ALL the fun projects I've been up to :) hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them :)

 

Old photo but realized I never posted it. Made with Hero Arts Fanciful Swirls and Tim Holtz Distress Inks
1 of 10 Graduation cards making for a co-worker. This one I used of course Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and Hampton Art Ditto Cling stamp. The inside holds a gift card.
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and Hampton Arts Ditto stamps
HAHAHA you guessed it... Tim Holtz Distress Inks, American Crafts Thicker letters and the cap I made my self from scrap paper
Hero Arts Best Wishes stamp, and Recollections stamp, the bling is from Recollections too
Used Me and My Big Idea baby boy paper pad along with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The layout is one from Kristina Werner Design... I altered the design a bit
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Hero Arts Artisty Butterfly ( i think that's what it is called) and Bic Markers... yes i said Bic markers :) saving up for copic markers. I used a white gel pen to highlight the white in the butterfly.


 OK now after looking at all these cards at once I think I may have a problem. I need to find a Tim Holtz Distress Ink support group :) haha :) I just can't get enough of these inks! And now there are markers!!!! oh lordy! Also on a good note I placed an order with Two Peas In A Bucket this weekend and I will be getting my first ever Lawn Fawn stamp set! I can't wait! Now that it's almost dinner time here in Cali I'm going to go :) have a great night and remember.... keep crafting and smiling :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment