Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #63 Card #2

This weekend I was able to craft Sunday away guilt free :) :) :) Since the Lawnscaping Challenge was still fresh in my head I decided to challenge myself again with another 1 layer card. Here is a reminder of the current challenge:

And here is what I came up with:
I masked off the main card with some post-it's and the house too. Everything was colored with... yup you guessed it... Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I personal love how clean and simple the card came out too. 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my work. Don't forget to check out Lawnscaping to see all the other amazing work submitted!

Keep crafting and smiling :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. such a pretty card! love all the inking in the background to create this adorable scene! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete