Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Trend Watch

This week over at Paper Smooches SPARKS the challenge is a trend watch
and the inspiring photo is....
I knew right away I wanted to use a new stamp set for me from Michael's and also Paper Smooches Chit Chat set. Here is what I created....
:) So clean and simple :) I colored in the flower with Tim Holtz distress markers. Now because the base is kraft I made myself a little cheat sheet with how the distress markers were going to react to kraft paper :)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out no only the design team over at SPARKS but also the other amazing entries :)
Keep smiling and crafting.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! LOVE the white on kraft!!! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the white on kraft-- fab card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you will play along this week-- it's a SKETCH:) <3

    ReplyDelete