Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hero Arts August Challenge

Hello everyone. It's been awhile I know but family things came up and you know... Family First Craft Second. I have been pinning up a storm and have a good "craft to do list". Now it has been a long time since I have played along with Hero Arts. I miss it! This month the challenge is Clean and Simple (my fav), make your own embelishment and as also great sketches too.


Here is the card I made using the bottom right sketch...




Using basic white card stock (note to self: need to get heavier white card stock), VersaMark black ink, Tim Holtz Distress Marker (birthday present from my mother in law) Worn Lipstick, scrap pink card stock, Hero Arts Birthday Messages  and Enamel Accents black. While making this card I realized I had no little black gems! Now as much as I wanted to run out to Michael's I controlled myself and grabbed my Enamel Accents. I just love this product! And look, the perfect little embelishment to this card :) I hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I did making it. 

Going to go and work on the other two sketches now :) Have a great rest of the week and remember... :)SMILE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment