Monday, January 7, 2013

CAS-ual Friday 01/07/13

New Year, new beginings and most of all new challenges :) To start the year off on the right foot my first challenge of 2013 will be with my most favorite challenge blog out there: CAS-ual Fridays. This weeks challenge is 


cfc84


Since my amazing cousin had just invited the Mr. and I over for dinner I thought it would be a perfect chance for me to kill two birds with one stone.
Here is the card that I made her (hope she doesn't see this post before it gets to her via snail mail)
Please do not adjust your computer screens... it is a little pink! I had some major issues this morning with my camera! I had no idea what was going on with it! I needed to get it in the mail ASAP so this is the photo I was stuck with  am going to use. 

The supplies were pretty simple on this (Clean and Simple: 
Pattern paper is from Recollections (Michael's Brand)
Sentiment is from a collection that Doodblebug and Hampton Arts did together (no name)
and last but not least the inks used for this card were all... of course.... Tim Holtz Distress Inks! Gee I just personaly can not get enough of these inks!!!
Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to head over to CAS-ual Fridays, Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts for more inspiration! Happy New Year and may your new year be filled with lots of smiles and tons of crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love that pink flower popped up like that! And don't you get so mad at the lighting sometimes?! It can drive me crazy! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete