Friday, January 18, 2013

Lassen's In Ventura

Ok it's been a long journey just to get to the beginning, but I have enjoyed every step I have taken. I am also very grateful for all the support I got along the way. Well.... it's time to start. For the first time ever  some of my crafts will be sold at a store. And not just any store "Lassen's Natural Foods & Vitamins" in Ventura, CA (home/current town). So excited!!! I have been working for a long time for this chance to come along. Now that it is here I just can't seem to find the right words to express my feelings. The only thing that comes to mind is....... :) THANK YOU :) to all my friends and family that have believed in me. 
Going to keep this post pretty simple......still pinching my self every now and again to make sure this is really happening. Here are some photos of the first item to be on display. Thank you again. Here's to a wonderful crafty 2013 :)



Close up photo of the boxes and their packaging
On display at Lassen's

No comments:

Post a Comment