Sunday, March 10, 2013

What's new

WOW what a year this as been so far :) So many positive things :)
I just wanted to stop by real quick and share some of my latest projects :) ENJOY :)
 Thank you card I made for my cousin. Lawn Fawn Bloom stamp, Hero Arts Wood Grain Background stamp and some good ol' Michael's pattern paper
Happy Birthday Card. Judy's Bloom and leaves are from a stamp set by Recollection's Jungle theme. All colored with color pencils and baby oil. Still trying to figure out my light box lighting! can't seem to get that "pink" effect go away :(
3x3 box. Judy's bloom... can we tell Spring is in the air??? Loving this set right now :) Colored in with 1 bic marker. (the rest of the photos were taking the "old way" I use to photograph... white piece of fleece drapped over my craft table)
"Make A Wish" 3x3 box. My first ever stamp set from Paper Smooches :) Candle stamp is from Hero Arts "Birthday Messages"

3x3 box. I can't get over just how cute those ice cream cones are!!! The cones are from a $1 set of Studio-G and the sentiment is from Hero Arts "Friendship"... Can't remember the full name :)

3x3 boxes. Loving how simple this box is! washi tape and yup.... another $1 stamp from Studio G :)

Thanks a million for stopping by and hope you have been inspired :) Got to go and finish that pile of laundry so I can craft the night away :)

1 comment: