Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Paper Smooches "Anything Goes" Challenge

Morning,
Quick update before I head off to work. So my best friend/ sister from another mother is turning 30 on the 5th :) For some reason my whole life any time I would see a sunflower I would (and still do) think of her. So I had this card in my head and then I saw that Paper Smooches SPARKS new challenge is...

For the most part these challenges normally stump me... why? anything goes? I can do whatever I want? oh my oh my what to do? what to do? But this time I was happy!!! I can do my card and be able to share it :) :) :)
So enough chit chat... (pun intended) here is my card...
What do you think?????
OK so if you have read any of my posts you will know that I LOVE TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS MARKERS! I can not get enough of them! The flower stamp is from Stampendous... it was screaming at me in the store... "COLOR me Jessi! COLOR ME NOW!" So I listened and had some serious fun! I used paper from a paper stack from DCWV "Garden Party" (i think), ranger ink and distress markers ( i will update which markers and more detail when I get home from work) The tag was stamped with "Chit Chat" from Paper Smooches. I just love their stamps can't wait to add more.
So before I'm late for work...
Hope you enjoyed my card and don't forget to check out the other amazing cards over at SPARKS.

Thank you and remember: Keep smiling and crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! The colors are gorgeous! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete