Sunday, September 15, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

WOW I am cutting it real close with the challenge this week over at paper smooches SPARK! Been busy busy around here. Cleaning house, reorganizing the studio (again) and getting the house ready for Halloween and planning for Christmas :) :) So with Christmas on my mind I did this card for the Designer Craft Challenge.
Here is the sketch:


Flipped some things around on the sketch. The reindeer and snowflakes are from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches Chit Chat set. You always need some thank you cards during the holidays and this card was so simple for me I think I'll be making more to just have on hand :)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other wonderful submissions and

Keep smiling & crafting :)



1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute card! LOVE the white snowflakes on the kraft paper! Great take on this sketch:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team!!! Hope you play along with us again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete