Monday, September 9, 2013

September 2013 so far....

I mean WOW! I can tell the holidays are coming up. Late August /early September is crazy craft time around here :) :) :) But I love it! I work all year just prepping for this time of year :) :)
So here are some things I have done so far... enjoy...

 My nephew turned 16 this year!!!!! OMG!
 Made this one for Kristina Werner... go check out her blog! You can send her cards and she might showcase them on her videos!!!!
 Did this one for my sister... sent her some canning labels (forgot to take a photo)
 This one us for my FIL. I just love this set from Hero Arts! It is my go to birthday stamp set
This one I did in about 5 minutes! I was so happy to find out that the PaperSmooches Chit Chat sentiment fit inside the Lawn Fawn banner from Home Sweet Home set :) :) :)
 This one is an older one but realized I never posted them... this is one of three cards I made for one person :) :) Done with nothing but Tim Holtz Distress Inks :)
 Card 2 of 3 :) this is the one I made to be from me to her! Hero Arts digi stamp on glossy paper, Tim Holtz distress markers and my fingers to "smear" the ink
 and 3 of 3. This one was made for her boyfriend to give to her. He told me "Circle, growing, life and paisley" I think I nailed it :)
 Ok this set I made today (09/09/13) for an old co-worker of mine. Matching card and gift box :) :)
Thanks again for stopping by.

Remember: as always keep smiling and keep crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment