Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Shower Card

So my best friend is going to a baby shower on Nov 4th. She asked me to create a card for her to give to the mom-to-be. She sent me this photo for some inspiration.....


It's Pottery Barn's Penelope Nursery Set.
So I took this and ran with it. I am so happy with what I came up with. :)





Now this was the first time I used digital stamps. Not bad! WAY cheaper than stamps :) :) :)
Here is a list of the product I used.....

  • Recollections card stock
  • cross stitching thread (pink & green left over from a cross stitch I did many years ago)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Worn Lipstick & Peeled Paint
  • Hero Arts Cling Stamp: CL141
  • Hero Arts Digital Stamp: Birds On A Wire (bought this from TwoPeasInABucket.com)
  • Glossy Accents 
  • Tombo Mono Multi Glue
  • PrismaColor Markers
  • Pentel Sunburst Medium Gel Pen White (My new favorite white gel pen)
I hope the mom-to-be loves it. I made it so that the mom-to-be can frame the card and have it displayed in the nursery. A card and gift all in one :) Love It!!!

Thank you for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment