It's Pottery Barn's Penelope Nursery Set.
So I took this and ran with it. I am so happy with what I came up with. :)
Now this was the first time I used digital stamps. Not bad! WAY cheaper than stamps :) :) :)
Here is a list of the product I used.....
- Recollections card stock
- cross stitching thread (pink & green left over from a cross stitch I did many years ago)
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Worn Lipstick & Peeled Paint
- Hero Arts Cling Stamp: CL141
- Hero Arts Digital Stamp: Birds On A Wire (bought this from TwoPeasInABucket.com)
- Glossy Accents
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- PrismaColor Markers
- Pentel Sunburst Medium Gel Pen White (My new favorite white gel pen)
I hope the mom-to-be loves it. I made it so that the mom-to-be can frame the card and have it displayed in the nursery. A card and gift all in one :) Love It!!!
Thank you for looking :)