Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cas-ual Friday Challenge #26

So I was roaming around Flickr and I noticed some cards that I just LOVED! So I went to her website... Neat and Tangled and just LOVED everything on her blog! While roaming there I came across some cards that she had submitted to Cas-ual Fridays. I of course went there to find a blog that does weekly challenges!!! I just love that all submissions must be simple :) my favorite :)

This weeks challenge is this sketch....

CFC26 Project Gallery

I found this on Saturday. On Sunday I found out that my sister-in-law had to put her dog of 15+ years down due to cancer and my husband and I were just heartbroken! I needed to make a card and could not think of anything. While thinking of how much I miss Beanie (sister-in-law's dog) i found my notes on this challenge.. and.... thought to my self... why not. So here is the card I created....

Products used:
Black cardstock: Recollections (Michael's)
Letter Stamps: Hero Arts
Ribbon: $1.00 ribbon from Michael's
Paw print stamp: Recollections (Michael's)

Hope you have enjoyed this card and now its time for me to craft some more for  
"Holiday Gift Tags & Wrap"

Happy November 1st :) :) :) :)

1 comment: