Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hershey Nugget & Gift Card Holder

OK..... this is going to be a short post. I have 32 Christmas cards that I need to get started on and a house that is in need of a cleaning (can't pick which one to do first..hahaha)


Here are the 6 Hershey nugget/gift card holders I made for my sister :) 


They are for teenagers. Each one holds 10 nuggets (not included) and come with matching belly bands for the nuggets.


 The inside of the card part holds the gift card.
I scored and added adhesive to each belly band ready for her to use. Was not about to send chocolate through the mail and have it melt all over the cards. Each card coordinates to the front. I used Bazzill coconut white cardstock, Recollection's (Michael's brand) Jolly Bright paper pack.




This holiday season I have a ton of crafts to do so stay tuned for more holiday crafts. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment