Friday, January 13, 2012

Gratitude Journal

So I was roaming the net in search of random crafts. I was on one of my favorite blogs... KWernerDesigns and saw this..... a gratitude notebook. I loved the idea so much that I googled Gratitude Journal for about 3 days straight.

The idea of a gratitude journal is to bring a positive outlook and energy into one's life. Now I'm all about positive thinking. I thought this would be a great idea to bring some positive energy into my life. Since our beloved dog Nahla had passed in April 2011 energy level in our home has been flying on fumes. Since this idea popped in my head I made it a mission to make one. I then started to think.... why just keep this wonderful idea to myself? i need to share this with everyone i know!
Here is the journal before i got a hold of it.... $1.00 at Michaels....

And here's what I did with it.....  








This particular journal was made for my sister! She loved it! :) 

OK off to uploading more photos of my recent crafts and then dinner :) Yummy Tommy's :)
check back soon! More photos my crafts coming next week :) :) :)

Night everyone and remember to :) Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment