Sunday, January 22, 2012

Projects I have so far this year.

So I've been busy with projects, organizing my craft area, cleaning and work. I finally had a day to upload some photos :) Here are some of the projects I've done so far this year (some of them i can not post yet)
Enjoy :)


Made this card for my niece. Used only Hero Arts Stamps and Distress inks :)
Card Recipe:
Recollections: Purple Cardstock
Hero Arts: "Happy Birthday Cupcakes" & "Happy Birthday Messages"
Tim Holtz: Victorian Velevet & Dusty Concord
Thermo-Web tape runner
Studio G Clear Glitter Glue
White Gel Pen
Crayola Light Purple Marker

Made this card for a co-worker. She is now on her way to Australia to be with her brother.  Her favorite colors are pink and yellow. Card was inspired by KWernerDesign. Kristina recently did a video on SimonSaysStamps.com 
Card Recipe:
DCWV: Garden Party Paper
Recollections: Pink, yellow and kraft cardstock
Hampton Art: We make a pair clear stamp set (flowers on yellow cardstock)
White gel pen
VersaMark ink
Stampendous white embossing powder
Corner Chomper

This was created for Cas-Ual Friday Challenge #36. Super quick :) under 10 min.

Recovered yet another notebook :) Used MyBigIdeas paper stack the hubby got me for Christmas :)
Have a great day and keep crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment